Sunday, April 6, 2008

Relaxing Sunday

Today was a nice relaxing Sunday! I am on an easier "rest" week from training, so I did not have to spend as many hours riding and running. But, I did get some nice riding in the Tour of Dallas yesterday morning. Today I did a short ride before dropping my bike off at the Bike Shop for a final tune up before heading off to Houston for the MS150 next weekend. I had a shorter run up a whiterock lake this afternoon and enjoyed the great sunny weather! I had the nice surprise of running into my good friend Andrea as I was running along.

Ted is on his way back from his fishing adventures, and I will have him write a summary to capture all of his exciting moments! He did really well and had a great time!

I love when I get time on Sunday just to relax. I have had time to think about friends in need of prayer, the blessings I have, and many other peaceful thoughts. I am in a settled routine lately, and it is good right now. Even though I am working and training quite a bit. I enjoy all the fun I get to have along with these activities. I had a nice lunch with my mom today before heading out to the Lake. I feel truly blessed to have my Mom and a great circle of friends here in Dallas.

No comments: